Premium Contractor, Customer Renovations, Fine Interior Painting
Our tagline – Creating Beauty...Building Trust – reflects our mission of bringing life to your dreams for a more beautiful home, while earning your trust with everything we do. See our Testimonials to see what your experience will be like with TJ’s.
Our pros are focused on giving you the best service possible. Our excellent reviews on Houzz prove that we are competent, trustworthy, and reliable. Our customers know they are hiring a quality service and are comforted by our great online reputation as well as our 100% Satisfaction Money-back Guarantee.
From the planning phase to the painters final brush strokes, we make sure that your project is handled with care. We do everything right – arrive on time, communicate thoroughly, minimize disruptions to your life, execute quality work, and clean up thoroughly at the end of every day.
Our pros are experts who are committed to service - not just working a job. Our people-based philosophy is reflected in the personalized service we give to our customers and shows in our Google reviews which you can read here.
Master Painter, Finish Carpenter, General Contractor
Ted Komacek started TJ’s while teaching public school then becoming full-time in 2000. Starting as a painter and carpenter, Ted’s skills grew as a woodworker and furniture maker where he developed an attention-to-detail that goes into everything TJ's does today.
With Ted's background as a craftsman, TJ's has earned a reputation as a full-service general contractor, a full service handyman, and a fine interior painter that is extremely detailed-oriented.
Attaining exceptional finish quality is our core strength, exemplifying that hiring a craftsmen is typically a better experience than hiring an ordinary contractor.
- A+ Rated Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau.
- Best of Houzz Winner, 2011-2017.
- Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, 2007-2016.
- E.P.A. Lead-Safe Certified Renovation Firm.
- Pennsylvania Registered Home Improvement Contractor #037991.
- Licensed in townships throughout the Main Line, including Radnor Township, TE Township, and Lower Merion Township.
- Insured with $3,000,000 general liability coverage including medical coverage on personnel.